Strategy Cards show the most profitable EARN, LONG, or SHORT positions for the past 24 hours (in the order from highest to lowest APYs)
- LONG: In a long position, you anticipate the value of an asset to rise in the future. When market conditions are expected to improve, the returns of opening a long position can be much more profitable than simply spot trading.
- SHORT: Conversely, you anticipate the value of an asset to fall in the future in a short position. Earn profits by opening a short position during volatile market conditions.
- EARN: A "yield farming" position where you deposit and borrow an asset multiple times to earn high profits ("yield"). Risk of liquidations are lower than opening a long or short positions, enabling low-risk trading for risk-averse traders
- Open a position by selecting a Strategy Card
- Enter the principal amount or choose the percentage level to enter the position
- If you don't have enough assets to open a desired position, click
Swapafter selecting a position to swap to the asset directly on the spot.
- After clicking
Swap, enter the amount to swap -> click
Swap Tokento complete the process.
- Use the filter function to view specific position(s): EARN, LONG, SHORT